AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Thanks for the info s144, always good for investors to be aware...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Thanks for the info s144, always good for investors to be aware of all competing technologies.
    No offence, but considering the posts you made today can I ask did you just discover IonQ? They have been around for some time and Ion Trap Quantum is a competing technology to Archers 12cq true, but not the same.

There is plenty of room in this emerging field for many Global competitors and competing technologies. I think their listing will most likely do well considering the investment going into Quantum Computing, but I cannot see the significant impact to AXE's share price like you suggest, but this is a market and realistically anything can happen. As you suggested, I think it is very important for investors to learn more about both technologies and all other technologies in the Quantum Computing realm to compare.

It's a good thing if you really like both to take a position in both or which ever one you see the greatest promise.
    I'm happy to stay here, but it is good to see Quantum advancing more and I'm sure there will be many advances in the technology to come - still early days.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.