SEN 3.33% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

quantum computer and Encryption, page-10

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    I cant believe that after the AGM , someone is worrying about how Quantum computers are going to effect Senetas. The different Techologies that Senetas have developed have taken years to develope and get to market and over 70% of companies who have a form of encryption are still using old layer 3 technology. The simple question is how many of the hundreds of million computers in the world are going to be quantum computers in the next 3-5 years???? Only a few that will be developed by Agencies like NASA and other such organizations. I cant believe the negativity still in thepublic domain about Senetas. To put it into perspective, the current market on cyber security spending is over $150b in 2016-2017 and if Senetas can achieve a npat of $25m in 3years ,you then have aSP of 50c and this I would think would suffice all the current shareholders who have waited so long.Over 2 years ago the SP got to 22c with nothing apart from a few sales of 10gb encryptors, so compare where we are now??AS I have said before ,the company are not going to make announcements about what might happen, as the increase in sales and maintenance revenue will say it all. This is only the startof the game, not the finish .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $988 65.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 230661 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 132018 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.