AXE 4.05% 35.5¢ archer materials limited

Wow, what a wealth of knowledge Tonza.Much appreciate your time...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wow, what a wealth of knowledge Tonza.

Much appreciate your time posting the information you have supplied. I have read all of your previous posts regarding AXE earlier today. Very informative and detailed.

For Archer Exploration to switch to Archer Materials and change focus on developing 12cq technology tells me they have identified a bigger opportunity in the semiconductor sector. Especially when materials for EV vehicles have been on the rise recently.

The "room temperature manipulation of longlife time spins in a metallic like carbon nanospheres" article on NatureCommunications website was an intense read for me. What jumped out at me was the part "Discussion - We have demostrated that a long itinerant electron spin lifetime in a magnetically homogenous conducting material can be achieved at room temperature". I liked that bit.

From watching Mohammad presentations i would have to agree with your description of him. He's not a salesman, seems intelligent and is good at providing transparency which i personally think is important in leadership and management. Appears to have a genuine interest in developing this technology and has backed himself by investing himself.

- Still have a bit of my own research to do regarding management team

- Still have a bit of my own research regarding older ASX announcements.

Thanks again, the world could use some more 2105's and Tonza's. I hope the 9 years of commitment and research pay off for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $90.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 35.0¢ $23.87K 65.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1395 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 5500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.