AXE 8.70% 25.0¢ archer materials limited

Quantum Gold Rush, page-502

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779

Lookingthrough at all the articles relating to Quantum Computing and I mean there areloads every day! You can see the many Universities, Google, Microsoft, IBM, D-Wave etc all making advances in the quantum field. All of them have one thing in common, they are all bulky – some require cooling infrastructure, others using Photonics etc are still the size of a server rack and just about all are cloud based.

So Archers proposedtechnology fit’s on a chip, will work at room Temperature and will co-exist with existing Silicon based electronics. So technically it will fit on your phone or any other existing electronic device and be power by Quantum sometime in the future!
    Looking atthe differences between all the competing technologies – and we are still earlydays into Quantum Computing and looking at Archer’s Technology it’s hard toknow which is going to be the most beneficial and widely adopted and accessibleto everyday people if successful isn’t it. …. Ok .. Maybe it’s not that hard!

We don’thave a fully functioning quantum chip just yet, but every day they are edgingcloser to bringing 12cq to commercialization and these patents are of extremeimportance in protecting the Technology and deriving Licensing value from them.Of course it’s early days, but everything we have today had a start. The thingis currently, there is no known technology development directly competing with what Archers is proposing and that does give Archer a huge advantage.

I’ve heardthe story of Dr Martin Fuechsle’s achievement with the single atom Transistor,the skeptics believing it wasn’t possible yet he made the World’s first SingleAtom Transistor and proved it can be done and yet here we are again Dr Martin Fuechsleas Quantum Manager working on bringing 12cq to life to show once again it canbe done! It’s a journey that personally I’m thrilled to be onboard and watching this unfold and for myself the risk/reward is like no other stock I have ever held. I still believe to a great extent AXE is still flying under the radar of many.

When yousee the announcement like the one on the 22nd of February ofElectronic Transport in a single qubit at room temperature it hits you thatthey are actual doing it! … Successfully performing measurements at room temperature…building a world’s first and on their way to making 12cq a commercialreality! Also the 19th November 2020 announcement – Progress towards Qubit control - pictured in that announcement that equipment setup is worth $ 10 million dollars and it’s a unique setup as there is nothing setup for what they are doing because it hasn’t been done before! I’ll also point out the cryogenic chamber used in the setup was for reference measurements – the actual Qubit testing was done at room temperature, but they do require the reference measurement to compare. Apparently it takes weeks to reach close to the -273 temperature required – so you can appreciated why some of this testing takes time.

Archer is very fortunate enough to have access to the Sydney Prototyping foundry and it’s equipment…..AND …. Upto 40 Engineers and personnel assisting them in the development of 12 cq!

It is goodto see the Australian Government supporting our researchers and scientist in developing a new key industry with great future economic value.

That for me is what is makes Archer stand out from all the other stocks I hold, they have access to all this infrastructure and experienced personnel at their disposal to assist in building 12cq and not have to fork out for the extremely expensive equipment and knowledge base within the Prototyping foundry! I personally believe they do well in keeping the expenditure under control and no wastage.

The hiringof a Quantum Algorithm Developer and working with Max Kelsen also shows they are wasting no time… Can you imagine successfully completing the building the 12cq chip to then say … well we can’t use it for couple of months till we can build circuits and algorithms to run on it to see if it all works ok?

They are developing the circuits and Algorithms now and I believe will soon be testing them on IBM’s Quantum computer for verification etc so the tools are there for 12cq when required – Efficiency!

There is a lot going on with this stock and I strongly believe new comers get to know AXE by going through previous announcements and read any online articles concerning Quantum Computing to better understand the advances in this technology, the investment around the world going into it and most importantly you’ll see the distinct advantage Archer’s Technology has.

Over 7,000shareholders now within Archer – Wow! It doesn’t matter the size of your holding, the important thing is your holding a piece of the company… and that in my opinion I believe will do very well in the years ahead and it kind of like playing a small part in history!

There is always risk, so it’s important to always weight up your risk/reward ratios and always do your own D & D and not solely rely on posts or other information you find on forums.

Of course there is also the A1 Bio chip that is progressing and hints later at more tech development possibly coming later in the year relating to the Reliable Energy Vertical and most likely will also be deep tech also!

Fridays jump in SP was hard and fast, possibly related to the Broker briefing Mohammad did on Wednesday, but good to see some decent volume (2.17 Million shares and $2.2 Million Dollars in it) I think the 90cents support will now move up .. But will leave that to the charting guys here to comment on.

Hope I didn’t go on too much, just a Sunday reflecting on progress and potential here, Good to remind ourselves why are holding tight on stocks we see potential in.

HappySunday and stay safe.

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.