AXE 6.02% 39.0¢ archer materials limited

Quantum Gold Rush, page-5

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    I'm assuming you mean 72 qubits is small .... Their machine is huge ! lol
    I think Archer is advancing quite rapidly with this chip considering they'll be refining as they go and working out best practices.
    So yes, I think also they are alot closer than anyone else. The material that holds the key to the quantum chip operating at room temperature is unique and is held in their advanced materials inventory. Obviously it's a Graphene based material but exactly what mix of compounds ?? Just like the colonel's secret 11 herbs and spices ... don't think they are going to hand it out!
    Another Mexican standoff today, the sell side starting to stack.. but this would be more trying to drive the price down for accumulation I think, but good to see AXE holding their ground in an unsettled market.

Found another article below on an American website ..... and Archer Exploration get a mention albeit brief.

https://spacemarketnow.com/124022/sales-forecasts-of-global-graphene-market-reveal-positive-outlook-through-2025/

Growth by Region

Asia Pacific will have highest growth during the period due to increasing use in electronics industry and availability of cheap labor. North America accounted for largest share in the market owing to rise in manufacturing industries and availability of raw materials. Europe will also contribute to global graphene market due to significant investments in R&D of graphene products.

Drivers vs Constraints

The development of automotive and telecom industries have stimulated the demand for graphene. The physical properties of graphene lead to the discovery of innovative products, which increased the demand of graphene. On the other hand, high manufacturing cost of the products hinder the growth of the market. The manufacturing process involves use of toxic chemicals, which result in the release of hazardous waste.

Request For Report Discount@ https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/3961

Industry Structure and Updates

A University of Cambridge spinout focused on commercializing large-scale production of graphene intellectual property (IP) for electronics devices.

Archer exploration announced to develop graphene-based quantum computing tech”

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.025(6.02%)
Mkt cap ! $99.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 38.5¢ $172.0K 426.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7106 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 38.5¢ 289465
Last updated 15.54pm 05/06/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.