SPA 0.00% 2.1¢ spacetalk ltd

Quantum growth - 'growth, growth, growth', page-23

1. 13,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3877
    Almost looks like this guy read my most recent post above
    "The share price is approaching $4.00 and has been consolidating for the past 9 months. In my experience many micro and small-cap stocks have their time in the “sun”. The dreams and potential drive the share price to lofty heights and when the fundamentals fail to catch up, the share price invariably dies. MWR has been delivering and explains why instead of dying a slow death, the share price is still within shooting distance of its 2018 high. This consolidation over the past 9 months is a platform from which I would expect that when the significance of SKY is fully understood, will lead to fresh new record highs above $6.00."

That was one very bullish article and none of it sounds exaggerated. We should be in for a solid re-rate as this Sky news gets around. Highlights below.

"The SKY partnership is a major coup for MWR in that it has one of the largest media/telcos in Europe with 23 million subscribers in the UK and Ireland and reach of 120 million across Europe. Massive. More importantly, the price point at which SPACETALK is being sold in the UK (10 GBP/month) is a very low-hurdle price point. In my original research on the Company and the industry (available on the MWR website) back in May 2018, I noted that when the Xplora children’s watch in South Korea partnered with South Korea Telecom, according to my findings (using download rates etc), sold approximately 297,000 watches in South Korea in its first two years. The power of partnering with a major telco. South Korea has a population of 51 million people, smaller than UK’s population of 66 million. So at such a low price point and a trusted brand as big as SKY, how many can SKY sell?"
    "I believe it is important to really stress in other ways how important this SKY partnership is to validating SPACETALK as the clear best in breed product across the world. Everything else is in its shadows. To partner with a media/telco of this size means that SKY is willing to put its brand’s reputation along side SPACETALK’s. This is even more significant when it’s a brand aimed at children’s safety. The UK and Europe have had issues with lower-security and poorly built children’s watches before, with some being banned and pulled from sale. To enter this market category SKY must have a long-term vision, plan and belief “children’s wearables” will be substantial and that they must be a part of it.The testing required on these devices to ensure that they are safe, secure, have no harmful products/chemicals in their creation is very onerous. It’s not all about just having a product that works. Moreover, SKY would have tested and compared SPACETALK to its competitors. When one of the largest media companies in the world decides to enter a new market, it doesn’t just choose the first product shown to it. It conducts months and months of research and testing, after all that trusted brand that’s worth billions (SKY’s) needs to be protected. For them to choose and run with SPACETALK speaks volumes. And huge volumes is what SKY would want to sell. Why bother taking risk and all this effort for pennies when you already earn 13 billion pounds in revenue per annum? It’s not worth it unless you believe you can achieve scale."
    https://www.*********.com.au/2019/08/09/mgm-wireless-scores-big-win-with-sky-in-the-uk/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.891M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $149 7.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148304 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 564727 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 6
Last updated 15.46pm 06/05/2024 ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.