PPK 7.32% 38.0¢ ppk group limited

Quantum leap in battery technology ., page-53

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    I am fortunate to have some positive and knowledgeable friends, one great mate introduced me to PPK.

Another friend of mine who is very experienced in the share market loves what he calls "logos" or "familiar brand names". He feels that logos give a company legitimacy, leverage and punch! When I mentioned NASA (when telling him about PPK) his ears pricked up, his concentration and focus suddenly changed.

Looking back over PPK's December Presentation - this part of the presentation has either been missed? Or has not been given the attention it deserves!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2877/2877533-e7ceb427b723836369a4c89bbb997b5c.jpg

If your looking for brand names and legitimacy PPK and Li-S Energy have it in spades.

The words "Licensing & Strategic Partnerships" translates to "intellectual property licensing agreements" OR "try before you buy!" rolleyes.png

Look at the array of international brands who could potentially sign an agreement with PPK/Li-S Energy.

- Volkswagon; A leading vehicle manufacturer in the world - made 10,974,600 vehicles in 2019 (only Toyota and Daimier produce similar no.s)
    - TESLA: owned by the worlds wealthiest man, and touted to be an EV heavyweight
    - Samsung the No.1 manufacturer/supplier of mobile phones in the world (don't forget PPK's flexible battery patent)

- LG Chem are ranked No.1 as worlds largest Li-ion battery manufacturer, BYD are ranked 2nd and Panasonic are 3rd (Samsung come in 7th).

Throw in household names; Hitachi, Porsche, BMW, etc........

These companies would be testing the Li-S product, no company wants to be left behind and only PPK has a 20 year licensing agreement to produce commercial quantities of BNNT. Only PPK and Deakin can deliver the future in battery technology!

DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.