PPK 20.0% 66.0¢ ppk group limited

Great to see relentless buying continuing. I expect buzz is...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3513
    Great to see relentless buying continuing.

I expect buzz is growing a lot in the right circles. The interesting thing about PPK and its vertical integration strategy is that buying hype could be coming from any of their diverse JVs.

Medical professionals who at the forefront of their field's research could be buying as they see the huge opportunity BNNT brings.

Engineers across many industries (aerospace, aeronautic, civil, mechanical, electrical, etc.) could also see the same value in their own vein of engineering.

So really it's anyone guess where this current buying pressure is coming from.

One other thing I was thinking about over the weekend, is wanting to get more exposure to Li-S Energy shares. Without knowing whether current retail holders of PPK will get the opportunity to participate further in the IPO rounds, it's almost certainly the case some of the buying we are seeing is because PPK is being used as a proxy for Li-S Energy shares.

As I have mentioned a few times before, I believe the battery tech space will be the first JV that really puts the rocket under the share price. I feel with LI-Energy due to IPO end of June, I expect we are due some pretty exciting news in the next couple of week. I also mentioned here, what major hurdle in Li-S batteries is solved by BNNT. I am doing some more research into it and the competition in the market and may post something here.

Onwards and upwards.

DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.