PPK 1.35% 36.5¢ ppk group limited

Quantum leap in battery technology ., page-3

1. 11,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3100
    Wearable batteries with these sorts of operating specs will change the world over time imo. The market should get all the unfolding news pre IPO next year. I can see some of the biggest companies in the world wanting this tech. It will give them a massive advantage over their competitors. 70% of people who buy mobile phones focus on battery life as a key purchase requirement. Tablets, home storage, power grid storage, laptops, EV”s, drones, military applications, space, aircraft, standard batteries, motor bikes, anything that requires a battery. An EV battery weighs approx 400kg. This battery would weigh in at 80kg (or less) and do the same job on these numbers. That is a 320kg weight saving per car. It won’t break down like normal batteries and recharge super quick. No heat problems. If you had a battery at the same weight, you could drive for well over a 1000 miles based on these numbers. You may only charge it once a month in the city or once every 5 days for your mobile phone. What happens to the combustion engine when this goes commercial? We hurl countless batteries out every year and it’s crazy. This is an environmental break through. The Deakin have developed the Boron Nitride Nanotube technology that provides this battery it’s key component. No one else can do that at the volumes Ppk can. It really is a quantum leap. Tesla and the other manufacturers have spend the last 2 years trying to ring blood out of their battery and this tech blows it away. Lithium ion batteries seem to be reaching their peak. This sort of battery might have even more improvement for all we know. The only way I can see getting exposure at the moment is via PPK since they own nearly 60% of it. I am going to do some more research on this subject over the weekend. If anyone finds worth while info, please post it. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $32.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $108.7K 294.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2999 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 9698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 38.5¢ 35.5¢ 49008
Last updated 14.24pm 21/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.