PPK 1.43% 34.5¢ ppk group limited

"There must be a point where the knowledge of the technology,...

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    "There must be a point where the knowledge of the technology, research completed, undisputed facts,
    upcoming announcements and potential of the stock outweigh the chart/theory."

I cannot argue with that in general & there is a reason I have dedicated 50% of my holdings to a long-
    term investment. There is now a very decent barrier between my entry and current prices and I am
    quite content. With the help of charing, there is a very good chance, I will be able to build that
    position even further if things go my way.
    For me, the issue is that although I really like what I am seeing, I know there are aspects to this that
    I do not fully understand.
    Once I allow myself exceptions, my human nature will almost certainly get the better of me, and drawing
    the line will become very challenging. I have worked pretty hard to find a calculated methodology for
    allowing myself to indulge to a certain degree in investing, as a result of, instead of at risk too, my trading
    performance. Some of the companies I have felt very confident about have gone on to be big winners,
    others failed for reasons that even in hindsight I could not have expected or been wary of. I do not think
    that will be the case here but I care less about money than I do about peace of mind, which I try to keep
    as the deciding factor in anything I do. There is a limit to my abilities, but even more so to my desire and
    willingness to push my comfort zone too much or too quickly on fundamentals. Over time perhaps the way
    I see things will change.

I hope your conviction provides you with your expected results & that you use your fortunes to make the
    world a better place.

I look forward to further updates and some more technical specifications from both the company and
    the quality posters here such as yourself. I am often amazed at what dedicated & pro-active investors
    can uncover and hopefully this forum will become a good source of quality information & healthy critique
    and questioning as the company develops further.
    All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.5¢ $25.20K 72.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11337 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 31376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
34.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 34.5¢ 642
Last updated 11.02am 14/06/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.