WBT 2.42% $2.54 weebit nano ltd

I find the case of cryptocurrency so compelling, it does my head...

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I find the case of cryptocurrency so compelling, it does my head in because the only reason it has any 'value' is because it's perceived value what someone is willing to pay for it. This is used to argue against it but the same argument holds true in a cashless society, for accepted currencies. The Australian dollars and US dollars only difference is they are regulated, holding cash is only as good as what you can buy with ii, think about WW2 when it was better to burn German Marks for warmth due to the inflation and the currency becoming useless. But the only reason we/I use it is because other people accept it.

In short buy gold bars and bury them in the backyard. There is a reason parts of the world are getting money out of their countries to buy any tangible asset. Football teams, stadiums, buildings. It's tangible.

Sorry really off topic here, and apologies for anyone who is reading this and expecting it to be about WBT haha. Yes Elon musk making sustainable power solutions then investing in crypto doesn't fully align. Hopefully WBT can help make a massive dent in the environmental cost of data centres and crypto, it's one of the reasons I invested in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.54
Change
0.060(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $479.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $784.3K 307.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3095 $2.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 15959 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.