WBT 0.78% $1.93 weebit nano ltd

QUANTUM LEAP, page-46

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    hi all. I'm so new to this game It's embarrassing. But decided to dabble in stocks after tip from someone I respect enormously and they told me Weebit. All in!!
    Did my research and couple of months ago and decided to invest my mere savings which were idling in the bank! Hard to wrap my head around everything but I think I got the general idea of the potential of Rram in the semiconductor playing field. Have have some questions the more experienced in this field if they would be so kind to reply.

Firstly it seems there are a lot of players in this breakthrough technology, so am I right to assume its something like first to the finish line? Or is there plenty of room for multiple players??

If its first to the finish, who is our nearest competitor?My research suggests 4ds, if so its reassuring since the consensus is they are targeting cloud and data centre storage markets! Also the name symetrix came up a few times with the fact that they have many patents for this type of technology in the US and elsewhere!
    Also not too sure where Brn sits in all of this.

Thanks in advance and please feel free to correct me! Happy to be aboard have read some great stuff on here, so fingers crossed!!!

Oh, one more thing. If I am indeed on the right team then what could be the potential price of this stock??Sorry couldn't help myself, had to ask...
    Hope you all make truckloads of money!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
0.015(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $364.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.92 $178.7K 92.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2932 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 3397 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.