EQR 0.00% 5.3¢ eq resources limited

quarry deal flawed, sublease issues arise!, page-68

1. 2,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Hi trefeed I will answer on your thread just this one time so you don't have it deleted for off topic. Your 1st point just before close 4 buyers wanting 1,770,012 shares at .008 cents The last three days volume has gone down just as I said it would,the share price will only rise when The next lithium announcement is made most of the people that wanted out at a huge loss are out. Investors want to buy shares at the lowest possible price so we are prepared to wait but it is getting harder to pick up decent volumes at the lower prices I would love if I could pick more up at .007 cents. Your second point management will never respond to fake news reports from negative posters the lease is fine read the last quarterly not a mention of it. Your last point is so far off the mark, Lithium is huge in Chile all the large company's are over there and our Geologist Lives and works there he is the one who found the project.Most of our latest capital raising was from Lithium investors our newest poster has come on board because of the lithium project. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.