SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi tweaty2,Okay tweaty the share price has fallen to 2.6 cents...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi tweaty2,

Okay tweaty the share price has fallen to 2.6 cents and may go a bit lower but I certainly don't believe that it will go to CR8's Buy price.

Unfortunately we don't know when Stage 2 was concluded exactly and whether or not the calculations and report writing has started. I believe that the writing and the calculations are well underway. Intec knows that they must get the GBG study finished ASAP. It has been dragging for far too long. Great to "dot the i's and cross the t's" but "time and tide" wait for no company. Great to wring out the last of the efficiency gains but patience wears thin.

Intec's research Reports are great reading and very thorough so I expect the GBG report will live up to the high standard but this one I don't think we will see.

What is more important is; when will the commercial plant be commenced, how long will it take to build even with some/much of the Burnie equipment, and when can Intec definitively show that the process is not only successful but truly an economic blockbuster.

Until the process is proven at the commercial level Intec can not go seeking suppliers of SPL either in Australia or overseas.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.