SDV 2.38% 43.0¢ scidev ltd

helo 3500. I've finally taken off my rose coloured glasses.In...

1. 748 Posts.
    helo 3500. I've finally taken off my rose coloured glasses.
    In regards your summary and only my opinion.

1. SPL to go ahead, Agree. INL's technology "unique", only in that it's the only one providing a zero waste outcome in this particular area.
    Commecial plant being a show case, Agreed. Could be a while before its up and running though.

2. EAFD a sucess, agreed. But revenue earning extremely limited IMO and subject to some unseen variables.

3. Chinese projects now seem a dud to me. "As an eye opener"? I think this has been coming for a while. Either China playing hardball, being sneakie or may Intec playing hardball.

4. Middle East pie in the sky, Agreed.

5. Same for Ashanti Gold, Agreed.

6. Browns, another pie in the sky.

6. "Cash balance more tha adequate".I have my reservations.

7. "Generating cash flow small income from test works", unsure if this will make a big or anything of a difference.

"In summary" , nothing negative but nothing to get terribly excited about either yet.

Must get hold of another set of rose coloured glasses. Still a fair way away yet IMO and I'm not sure the SP can hold it's current level during the amount of time I see needed.
    This is in no way a negative reflection on the wonderful hard work that I'm sure all of the Intec team have and are putting in just an interpretation of the way I see things.

Cheers
    tweaty 240

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $182.6K 423.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 167668 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 92408 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.