PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

For any one interested this is just my quick analysis of what I...

1. 136 Posts.
    For any one interested this is just my quick analysis of what I believe happened to our money during the July-Sept 2012 qtr, at the end of June 2012 we had $31.3 Million in free cash,at the end of Sept 2012 we have $50.5 Million free cash, a difference of plus $19.2 Million. however the company also drew down $27.5 Million from its working capital facility from China Development Bank,my calculations tell me that we are $8.3 Million worse off, however the company also paid out $10.1 Million expenditure on Potosi $2.7 Million US to the Domenion Republic and $4.4 Million US on tax instalments, all of this totals $17.2 Million, if you add this back to the $19.2 Million we would have $36.8 Million and in actual fact be $9.3 Million better off,I am not for one moment suggesting that this is a really good result, but it may be a little better than it appears, keep in mind that I do accept that it has been a rough period with depressed metal prices and a high Australian dollar which certainly does not help this company,what concerns me the most is how long it is going to stay this way, anyway my opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.