IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

quarterly (1) drilling (2) pala ( distant 3rd)

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    So Pala is selling down --Yeah , or great , either way ?????
    Just my two Bobs worth ,as a long term and significant holder .
    Oldest trick in the book --who is buying on Pala's behalf??
    Friends of Pala --whilst Avoca (Pala ) absorbs the Dioro deal !
    And in the end , who gives a FATS RATS , if Pala wants to sell at a loss!
    Acorn has a blocking stake , so your investment has a core holder "protection"----Corporately ,the initial defence mechanism is in place .
    Speculation as to why 15 mill goes on the bid , then disappears --just games , seen them all before >

Where's my focus then *****
    *Quarterly Report until end of March --my interest , as we have had three diamond rigs at Maxwells underground , what have we got on the long life mine plan .
    * we have diamond drilling results at Majestic due , and maybe some more RC .
    * we have a 30th April update due on construction .
    * CC due to present at an RUI Conference in Sydney early May .
    PALA 's ill timed , ill executed foray into Dioro has eventually got them the prize , but at what costt to them ..Plenty !
    Integra was , is , remains part of the Avoca merger / acquisition strategy ---and their strategy will be to muddy the waters , in case someone else has a corporate dip meantime .
    CC 's best answer remains the drill bit --Pala can stuff around all they like , but a kick in reserves and / or a new verified Discovery ( Majestic or elsewhere ) will either make Pala re-think , play harder or sell out .
    Good riddance, Pala --you wanted a gold mining house in Avoca in Australia , and you are going to have to play plenty for some decent reserves .
    Just my view
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.