WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Quarterly 4C out and not on last day, page-47

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Hey guys it's been fun dashing in between stuff jumping on the phone ...we must view todays aans as nothing but what they are, updates and it is only up to end of june and a lot of activity is in July ...Glyn cannot put major sensitive news in these anns otherwise he would be criticized for holding back info ....I think the Body guard update (and that's all it is and update) is great, two companies interested in all of the bodyguard product, well I got news for them only one of you can have that ...move soon, because the different parts of bodyguard are avilable for lisence so pay your holding deposit now and let's negotiate the price.

I too am expecting more news and we have never in the companys history ever had so much opportunity in the pipline and all of these opportunities in my opinion only are company makers ....exciting times are upon us but time don't necessarily mean to day tomorrow or next week but it will arive at precisely the time it will arrive and not a sceric of complaint or whining will change that.

Believers believe ...knockers knock, thats just the way it is.
    Last edited by attitudes: 27/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.