GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2020, page-104

1. 13,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8053
    Hi Rob,
    Yeah I extrapolated from the other sensitivity analysis tables there, to work out what a 40% drop in pricing should equate to in terms of NPV (well vice versa actually).
    I find the bell potter estimates interesting, but they are clearly applying a risk-weighting to the NPV to try to establish how much they think it should contribute to the share price now/ in 12/24 months.
    They are effectively, afaik, scaling back the “ultimate” NPV in consideration of risk, and saying for example, that in 24 months time, the risk will be lower (due to further development etc) and therefore they are more comfortable assigning more of the true NPV to the share price.
    It seems to me that they aren’t necessarily smashing the ultimate/overall NPV, rather just willing to “count” less of it now, and add more as de-risking continues.
    Does that make sense?
    It follows, imo, that a revised NPV from the company, will just be the “full” figure, whatever that may be, based on revised costs and pricing estimates and assumptions, over the LOM.
    Yes, we will have to wait and see!
    Thanks for the reminder that it is coming. Looking forward to reviewing!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.