POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hey Bozcat,Not to sure on other base metals but it is gold...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    Hey Bozcat,

Not to sure on other base metals but it is gold nugget country. You have Laverton, Granny Smith, Sunrise Dam and Thunderbox in the area.
    With the price of Au due to hit $1k/oz this year could be something worth looking at for extra $'s. Not sure if they are testing for other elements on the regional drilling at this point.
    If I was doing some exploration in this area I would RAB the crap out of the belt into the oxide see what's below the sand cover along the entire 20km belt. I know their main focus is on the mine at this point then work on the regional. The 28m @ 1.43 at woodline Well is nothing to be sneezed at (pretty good grade for oxide). This I am sure will be followed up by deeper sulfide drilling soon.
    As I have always said there is excellent exploration potential along the belt to the north and south of the mine. It is still very under explored and drilled (less that 5% tested). So you never know what other deposits are there still to be found.
    The eastern Yilgarn is also now starting to open up for Iron as well around Menzies (the next Pilbura). You never know what you find till you go looking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.456K 2.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 50307585 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7456574 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.