IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

Quarterly activities report Q1 2021, page-3

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I agree with everything you have said. IMO IHR are shooting for a cash flow positive position (Rob has stated this). If you look at cash burn and cost controls they are gearing the business for positive cash flow.

This may come at the expense of short term growth or “growth hacking” although in the long term is a far more efficient way of growing and scaling a SAAS business.

I would much prefer a well managed business as opposed to blowing 2 mill on marketing expenses and further diluting shareholder value.

This doesn’t take away from the significant global opportunity in front of IHR, they as everyone are navigating a complicated business environment.

SAAS business are all about metrics, negative churn and scaling upon proven internal growth models.

I remember Bevan once asked me in Pipe days “what’s the most important component of running a public company”. I rattled of a whole bunch of seemingly intelligent responses and his response was “Profit”. True story.

I think the next twelve months are going to be fantastic for shareholders. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.