PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

Just looking more closely at the report + previous info in...

1. 623 Posts.
    Just looking more closely at the report + previous info in regards to PRE's leases.Take a look at pg4 of the Activites Report released today.Then look at the Mertondale Shear Zone running through/next to PRE's leases and all the mine (production) and mine/prospect symbols running along it.We have approx 40km of shear zone in our actual lease + approx 20km right next to it on the west side (running along the side of NAV's lease) + approx 5-10km of the east side (also running along the side of NAV's lease).NAV have been hitting numerous promising drill intercepts recently along/next to the Shear Zone and right next door to PRE's leases.We also no we have approx 65km of strike length of the Mertondale Shear Zone previously reported and approx 400,000 ounces of gold precviously produced from this Shear Zone.....Now just have a think about all those mine/mine prospect symbols already on the map and then think how many POTENTIALLY could be there running all the way from the south (next to NAV) of PRE's leases to the north of PRE's leases along/next to the Shear Zone.IMO PRE is sitting on ALOT of HIGHLY prospective ground.It's just a matter of time before they drill the prospects along/next to this shear zone and calculate a nice JORC resource....this is a snippet from the Report "Pacrim’s exploration database has been provided to RSG Global (Coffey Mining) to work through with the view to calculating an initial JORC resource."A JORC Resource may not be to far away and there is a HUGE potential to increase the initial JORC resource once drilling along the hole 65km of strike along the Shear Zone is completed + GOLD is at $930 approx and rising.PRE is going to rocket in 2008/2009 IMO.Just be patient people.4-5c will be a distint memory soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.