AAR 0.00% 8.3¢ astral resources nl

Hi Guys, I now feel quite justified in posting this back in...

1. 225 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

I now feel quite justified in posting this back in early April.....

"Yes I have been in for a long time- and lost about 45%dollarwise on paper over the last 6 months. I have bought up a few more as I think Mandilla wil give us something to be happy about soon. I like the fact that the Directors are buying up - quite large parcels too. I was going over past anns. and one issued on March 6 says we should get some results re Mandilla "mid-April" - I was thinking maybe about 22nd April ( 2 weeks after last Directors Change of Interest ann.) but I could be horribly wrong. I am not a geologist but that ann. makes for very interesting reading- "pervasive haematitic alteration", "area of demagnetisation" "sediment covers the granite" "bedrock mineralisation occurs where these structures intersect the sheared western edge of the mandilla granite".And importantly "areas of demagnetisatiion along and adjacent to ... the southeast of the East Mandilla mineralised zone ... represent COMPELLING TARGETS FOR EXPLORATION". I am not sure what all this means exactly geolocically, but it all sounds quite promising . There are heaps of articles on the internet relating to bedrock mineralisation, hematite, magnatite, olivine lamproite etc. good luck to all holding aar longterm. poppi.."

and now we have a quarterly report , which while it is not exactly effusive, does appear to have sufficient positives in it to encourage our longer term commitment to this company.
    I like it when a plan comes together- or seems to- even if it's just for this evening. Tomorrow no doubt we will have all the bits about how long and at what vast expense to the management and shareholders it will be to get the yellow stuff out of the ground and marketed- but at least now we know we have a lot/ considerably more /AT LEAST SOME more of it, than previously - as well as other commercially viable metals. What a nice place to be at. Good luck for tomorrow's SP- and thereafter. Let's hope it does EXTREMELY WELL. poppi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.