BCI 0.00% 23.0¢ bci minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-2

1. 2,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    A much more conciliatory and cooperative attitude noted.......

For me, this was the most interesting passage from the Report, being the "Sustainability and Approvals" section.

"The Department of Energy, Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety advised BCI that the State Minister for Mines and Petroleum approved the grant of Mining Leases M08/538 and M08/539 for the OMP on 2 April2024. These leases align with the State environmental approval obtained in October 2023 through Ministerial Statement 1211 from the State Minister for Environment.
    Further, BCI also received approval for its Groundwater Monitoring and Management Plan (GMMP) from the Western Australian Department of Water and Environmental Regulation on 3 April 2024.
    This approval requires BCI to update the groundwater modelling using data collected while the first three evaporation ponds (ponds 1, 2 and 3) are being filled. This will ensure the most accurate groundwater modelling is available to inform the filling of the remaining ponds and crystallisers. Further approval of the GMMP will be required for Ponds Four onwards, following the submission of updated groundwater modelling from the first three ponds.
    BCI continues to work diligently with the Commonwealth Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water (DCCEEW) to secure approval for both the GMMP and the Research Summary Offsets Plan (RSOP).
    "

I'm sure they are, now. Thankfully the blame game appears to have stopped.......

Last edited by macssharesforfun: 29/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $663.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31818 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 36429 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.14am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.