LCY 7.14% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

quarterly activities, page-27

1. 4,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1359
    rabbit, I think coby did an outstanding job to be honest. Bit harsh of you to specify what would have been 'the better question' - it is not easy going to AGMS and asking questions like these..

He has given up a lot of his personal time to update all of us about what happened at the HAW agm.

Let's be honest, what goes on there impacts us immensely, and unfortunately it paints a pretty grim picture.

I really hope things change throughout the course of the year, am extremely frustrated at present which I know many of you share.

This tit for tat stuff has gone on long enough, the opportunity cost is killing us.

It's been 12 months and I'm sure most of us would agree that having NMDC on our register has been an utter failure.

It's quite dissapointing that not even zmans who actually met with KFC did not get a response to his email. How hard is it to respond to someone funding your lifestyle?

Says it all I guess. But that's what you get with spec stocks. Live and learn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $100.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $12.37K 950.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 259076 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 238816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.