SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Py,The way I would read/interpret this is the key word...

1. 173 Posts.
    Hi Py,

The way I would read/interpret this is the key word "Bank".

There has been strong sentiment form the World Bank and the African Bank and the IMF in the forward investment in Cameroon for developing their minig sector and infrastructure to increase the country's GDP from this sector.

There has been support for the building of a dam project, roads, exploration etc, basically setting things up from an infrastructure point of view to allow mining to develop.

My main point here is (yahcheng you can confirm) at the meeting in Perth a couple of months ago, the question was put to George Jones if they had met with the representatives from the Wrold Bank at the presentation in Cameroon the month before.

His answer was that they did not meet at that time, however they had had discussions on previous and susequent occasions which proved very positve.

I would not be surprised to see the involvment of a Bank plus a single JV partner in the development of the project.

If that is the case why would you not buy a drill and explore other areas into the Congo etc, and set up the required infrastructure accordingly. Its much cheaper to do it once if you know what resources are in the ground rather than patching up or re-constructing once you find other deposits or different mix of resources down the track when drilling re-commences.

Just my thoughts, however from the general feel I thing the announcement may come after Aug 31.

Cheers

Larger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.