MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

PloughI think there were two piles of ore. I went back through...

1. 95 Posts.
    Plough

I think there were two piles of ore. I went back through the Flickr photos but not could not confirm. I took some photos of the ore before the mill was built. I'll see if I can find them.

Re Goldbars – yeah I think he is no longer with us. I think his ghost is probably chipping away in the MS mine on dark stormy nights.

Mal – good to hear of your good fortune. Are you still in Tassie ? I visited there a few weeks ago and loved it. Probably getting colder now. Yes I think Nick got lead by some poor advice.

I think there was a push to get RoD going and thought the Chinese had some sort of deal with one or two of the dykes.

Cashman – don't really know. At this stage I would be happy to know MSG is OK and solvent. Yes funds are required I would imagine. Nick is not going to give up. If there is any gold in any of the areas then it sure hasn't got up and gone anywhere else.

It's been pretty tough in most gold shares the past year or so both here and globally. There are movements on the COMEX and a draw down of physical. The paper gold shorts are still controlling the price for the time being. Maybe I'm just a delusional optimist but there may come a day when the POG creeps back up over the old high of $ 1900 and interest returns to the sector. Would be nice to think MSG is still on the board when that occurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.