MLX 1.25% 40.5¢ metals x limited

You're cherry picking captain. He did say they were good blokes...

1. 2,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    You're cherry picking captain. He did say they were good blokes and didn't waste money. He also said what I said, and I don't agree with your interpreted version of the 'short termism' of shareholders as though we are somehow subordinate or worth less consideration than the people running the company that can afford to not care about what the SP does.

Quote from Rusty re APAC

"They are not motivated by the things we are"
    "They're motivated by different things"
    "I've never seen an APAC company do anything wrong necessarily, other than the fact they just don't care about share price" (he changes his tune on the never do anything wrong bit shortly after when Travis raised the dodgy Panama Gold purchase - who can justify that as to shareholders benefit, or in line with good corporate management???).

The 'whinging' here was relevant, both because the fact it was addressed with announcement of a buyback, and subsequent share price rise, which clearly justified the complaining re capital initiative, and because the problem was, cash was allowed to get up to half the market cap before it was addressed. Numpties told us it was because we needed to save everything for Rentails despite the company saying no such thing, and the recent announcement proving this as a falsehood. In the meantime everyone can feel happy that we only got bank interest for $143M in the meantime. APAC humpers would be proud.

Anyway bro you don't need to tell me we are still undervalued, I would be selling if we weren't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $367.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 39.5¢ $348.2K 866.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 34179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.