ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Just looking over the cashflow again. 912K receipts from...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Just looking over the cashflow again. 912K receipts from customers in Dec Q compared with 865k in Sep Q. Dec Q included first 2 months of revenues from the marketplace so I think it's fair to say that initial sales were pretty low and this might explain why they haven't been disclosed yet.

However in a recent blog post dated 13th Feb, Ian Lowe said

"We are seeing consistent, continued growth in the number and average size of transactions through the Marketplace."

http://www.adslot.com/a-look-back-at-2013-and-into-2014/

To be fair, management have always said that adoption will take some time.

Also, just because Adslot have signed up some big names doesn't necessarily mean the marketplace offers their best inventory. For example, you can buy an ad on the BBC homepage but only for certain regions (not including Australia). There is a risk that publishers will just use it to offload their remnant inventory and this may not be attractive to buyers.

Having said that I think there is a lot of high quality inventory on offer evidenced by the number and diversity of well known publishers listed. The more that agencies use the marketplace, the more incentive there will be for publishers to sell their best inventory through it.

Unlike Ronn, I'm very impressed with what has been achieved recently and am looking forward to the half yearly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.