ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

good to hear about the company's progress via this update.have a...

1. 658 Posts.
    good to hear about the company's progress via this update.
    have a qns for all, under point 2. pls help clarify. thanks.

1. now this has been mentioned alot of times on here, the coy has reiterated in this qtrly

"At the end of the quarter the company had $2.3 million cash which, at current levels of expenditure and in the absence of any revenues, is expected to see us through until the end of 2011."

now that means no dilution for shareholders for a long long long time!

2. POINT OF CARE MANUFACTURERS!!! now ADO's tech is hotting up in this market. pls refer to the coy presentation earlier this year (22-1-2010) under page 16-18.

the Point of care market could represent huge potential earnings for ADO in the future (50-150mil on page 17 of presentaion).

"Anteo scientists worked in the laboratories of a large global market participant to demonstrate the benefits that Mix&GoTM could offer in their system.

MTA being negotiated with ANOTHER major group in this market" another??

sorry guys, but does that mean we already have a MTA with someone in this industry?? (sorry if it was mentioned in updates before and i missed it, could someone pls clarify?? cos according to the 22/1/2010 presentation we only have non disclosure aggreements with 2 parties with 0 MTA).

3. "I have been able to do work in the past two days that would normally take me a month?"

Gotta like this point, just shows how people in the industry, who knows their stuff validates ADO's Mix&Go techonology! now add that to comment made by president of Bang's before.

2days compared with a month's work. now that is why Mix&Go is a Disruptive Technology!

come on Abbott Point of Care Inc!! that would be nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.