LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Cafa, I am not 100% positive but mate its possible that he maybe...

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Cafa, I am not 100% positive but mate its possible that he maybe our man. Basically while all the other Analysts from DB,Pattersons did not question Eric even though he gave them fluffy none exact answer, the hedge fund manager basically called Eric's bluff.

He pointed out rightly that Eric proclaiming that we has reached nameplate capacity was very misleading as we can reach nameplate capacity for 10 sec and drop back, he knew what he was talking about, when he pointed out to Eric the correct term was SUSTAINED nameplate capacity.

Then he asked Eric was he Happy with 400 tonnes to which he said "Thank you, i must be in the wrong business" meaning that he would rather work in the rare earth business where your boss will be happy if you reach 2% of production then trying to earn 30% on a multi billion dollar fund which is much harder I would assume that what he meant.

But the reason why there is so much hype is that this is the first time on a teleconference call that an investor has stood up to the board and call them on their bluff whereas most investors prefer to complain behind the companies back but never had the guts to tell it straight to their face. This is unprecedented because this is the first time i heard a blasting of management in conference call in my 6 years of attending the event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.