LYC 0.26% $7.77 lynas rare earths limited

quarterly conf call, page-68

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I gave you a thumbs up Orwell although I didn't want to because it is right on the money so to speak. Unfortunately to pull out now would be catastrophic financially for me and mine and probably would be for a lot of others.
    The Bride is pretty distressed ATM and doesn't want to hear any more about Lynas. I emailed Lynas this morning to put on a trading halt to avert the SP from going through the floor and asked them to spare their LT holders more pain. I haven't hard back but that presentation came out shortly after for what it's worth. Fortunately the SP has held but for how long?

They are a new business and it takes time to get things right as far as production and sales are concerned but they pretty much have ignored their share holders and yesterday was no exception. I was waiting to ask some questions but the presenter shut down shop without asking "are there anymore questions" which they have always done before. But what I wanted to say was just basically what was already said.

Having said all that just looking at what has been achieved and the process Lynas has been through you would have to say that it has to be worth 40 cents at least. However we have those who will try and drive it down further I spose...they wont be happy til the host animal is near death.
    But as for me I don't believe in divorce so it's not an option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.