NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

It is perfect..!I have now in big relaxation with the...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20054
    It is perfect..!

I have now in big relaxation with the confirmation of Thermal Maturity Model of Goldwyer and significantly growing conventional potential of Merlinleigh project, that why I will not bother to make post quickly here. I will enjoy my time and make a late post later on.

This announcement gives us all the clues that Goldwyer is a perfect project to find the hydrocarbons and it even not uses the words like "may", "might" "should", it used "will".

Here it is;

"Importantly, positive results have been received from the thermal maturity (organic reflectance) analysis which together with the well temperature data, suggests that the Goldwyer Formation has reached the late-oil window to the wet-gas window at the Nicolay #1 location (refer Figure 1 below).

Figure 1: Nicolay #1 data analysis confirming the Goldwyer to be in the late oil/wet gas generation window

Encouragingly this maturity data correlates with the thermal maturity modelling undertaken prior to drilling.

This information is significant for the Kidson sub-basin hydrocarbon potential, as any locations with improved organic matter richness (TOC) will be capable of generating significant quantities of hydrocarbons.

The second well in the program (Gibb Maitland #1) is located in the centre of the Kidson sub-basin in an effort to achieve such a result."

So, most probably (as I said earlier today and which was not liked by the downrampers), we will hit the hydrocarbons in Gibb Maitland location.

To be continued...

PS: I am really tired of fighting against those people who only talk for buying the stock cheaper. They are certainly very smart and powerful. It's being very hard for me. I need to have a good rest now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.