SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Yeah. Who knows Delta.What I do know...Is the more shares that...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Yeah. Who knows Delta.

What I do know...Is the more shares that change hands and get absorbed at this level, will eventually support an even straighter upward trajectory to next support level.

I think buyers are waiting and watching...without a doubt.

Enough shares have traded in the range, for us to arguably expect the SP to start a move upwards given what must be average buy price averages now.

We've had some very enlightening news today. Things are on track and looking up, and very close to next stage of development.

Things can change in the blink of an eye....

Maybe a or some buyers are waiting for sell volume to build, before a commencing a raid to get a nice parcel at the lowest price, without having to fight the price up.

Recent selling for the most part, seems to indicate (but not necessarily fact), low volume holders...those with 2, 5, 10 and 20k parcels.....this is all we've been sold down on.
    Its either that or its bloody expensive way to sell a couple of hundred thousand shares with broker charges each transaction.

Buyers on the other hand seem to want larger parcels, as we saw the spike last week, but don't want to give their hand away by sitting in the que so when the amount is showing, and average buy price fits their target....snap bang.

SWE is being tactfully accumulated is all I surmise...We just wait for the snap bang now....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.