GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Just read TMK Quarterly (partner in WK) update, this was to be...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Just read TMK Quarterly (partner in WK) update, this was to be producing in Dec13, not impressed if this is the case with no update from GGE to flag more delays, also from GGP quarterly an extension has been requested from Petrodome to finalise all participations, so no spud date anytime soon,
    Why no communication from management from our coy, not happy that even from a phone call ensuring that the quarterly would be released today, it wasn't.
    I have invested over the last 3 years with GGE and have been happy with the progress into a profitable company with good prospects, but communiction from managment is really crap to be honest, no excuse for not updating more often.
    Anyway enough rant from me,

GLAH
    1H

Tamaska has earned its 10.2% working interest in the prospect and well through paying its 14%
    share of drilling and completions costs to date (~US$525,000). There will be additional costs to
    Tamaska to install long term production facilities. The Operator has now secured pipeline route
    approval and the facilities design and construction is expected to commence in February

GGP
    Due to the additional time required to finalise all
    participations, the operator, Petrodome Energy, has asked for an extension to drill the initial well. No commencement
    date has been advised by the operator as at the date of this report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.843K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1835723 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1449825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.