AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Quarterly - expectations, page-25

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Hi Happy,
    Just my take on this part of your post,

AJX "is not a bank" 90 day terms is ludicrous they are borrowing from the supplier. where else do they go?

I guess we have similar terms of payment negotiated with the supplier.

@haha,

Remember all these negotiations happened early/mid last year and as relationships with customers further enmesh, then the 90 days could decrease to 45 - 30...

I think the usual business practice is to have your payment terms set at the start of a contract, after your original 30-120 days of grace you will pay at the end of every month after that ie. If you get products from us in June, you would be billed at the end of June and if you had 90 days you would pay at the start of October. If you get more products in July then you would pay in November and so on, we don't need to renegotiate the terms as after the initial 30-120 contract for payment is up we should get monthly returns if the customer is purchasing every month.
    Everybody talks about spending money to make money at these early stages of the business as a good practice and we should worry if that's not happening, I agree with that sentiment 100% and will add that solidifying our relationships through not pressuring customers into payment is just as critical, after all our 30-120 day initial contract period with some existing customers must be about up so look to the next 3-6 months for money in the bank!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.