AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

There seems to be a lot of discontent with the 90 day finance...

1. 202 Posts.
    There seems to be a lot of discontent with the 90 day finance terms . Interest free periods are an integral part of our society and many companies offer these terms despite them being in a competitive environment. We all take advantage of 55 day interest free credit cards, Harvey Norman repeatedly offers 4 years interest free etc.
    Now the "cost" to us for offering these terms is minimal - however the benefit to companies like Tempura is massive. For Tempura to have all their suppliers grant them 90 day terms means they have a real opportunity to sell their product prior to or at about the same time their invoices are due. This reduces the "float " required to enable them to operate on a day to day basis.
    Now I am certain our directors are fully aware of how much this means to them and will have easily "factored " this into the negotiating price. Its not to hard to change the markup margin from lets say 30% to 35% when no one else has a comparable product.
    So sure we might see the amazing results 3 months later than we perhaps might like ideally but heck I am more than happy to accept that situation if it keeps our potentially huge customers happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.