AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Quarterly - expectations, page-29

1. 83,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

I find it interesting that I have not seen anyone ask how long we take to pay our chemical invoices

Personally, I don't care if we have 120 days for waiting for any of our invoices to be paid - if that's what it takes to get customers - then, that's what it takes.

Of course it's better if it were shorter - but, the REAL problems for young companies with longer business term payments is cash - cash flow.

One thing AJX doesn't NOT have a problem with is cash ---------- nor, does it look foreseeable that we will ever have.

I saw someone say that we should put pressure on TP to get shorter terms or something like that because they need us now as they are locked in --

I think not --------------- we are a minnow - not a whale --------- and, if we did something like that at this stage - that would be called, at best arrogance, or similar ------- believe me, if we see something like that surfacing in our company - that is the time to exit.

Business wise - things are good - great from what I hear. Yes, we will have a lot more freedom to expand once in the new premises ------- but, we should all remember that we are a little tiny fish in a very big pond and one way to kick yourself firmly in the crotch is to think you are bigger than you really are and try and push your customers around.

If you pee them off - how easy is it to get more business with them or their mates in the future.

Lets think at least a month or two ahead here

Have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.