GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...do you really think the management team care about the circa...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...do you really think the management team care about the circa 15% non-top 20 uninformed shareholders, short term share price, quarterly stats & all of that noise? You've seen how much they have cared these last 18 months... they can't be bothered...for various reasons....

....if you really want to get an idea of progress as an uninformed shareholder...maybe have a look at:

https://www.similarweb.com/website/getswift.co#overview

...snapgrapdelivery appears to be crystallising some traction, especially in Jan....and they also appear to be light-years ahead of their Top 10 competitors...well based on website activity....but I am mindful that that is a tiny portion of the bigger picture...and that not all the transactions are flowing through that specific platform....but it will hopefully give you an idea.....

...maybe also have a look at who's advising Wise Systems at this stage...I am sure you will be able to connect some of the dots....that is assuming that you are one of the circa 15% uninformed shareholders ....otherwise you probably have received last weeks update in your inbox

...time will tell...

...my humble opinion...of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.