RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Quarterly Highlights, page-18

1. VYR
    4,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2865
    I guess the pessimistic view is that the last two quarters are about what West 45 was capable of. It will be no more in a matter of weeks unless the hopeful hole they talked about bears fruit.

Whilst Far West ore resources look pretty promising its still a bit of an unknown with only 48KT of proven reserves and 52Kt of measured resources.

Not enough, maybe, to give the necessary confidence that the show will go on producing 100kt a quarter for much longer.

The need for the directors to cover their backs with the following "Cautionary Statement" in the Restart Study wouldn't help settle the nervous.

"The Study referred to in this announcement is based on production from three deposits – West 45, Far West and Waterloo. The Study is based on low level technical and economic assessments and there is insufficient data to support the estimation of Ore Reserves at Far West and Waterloo, provide assurance of ..... etc "

I'm seeing a great opportunity to buy when others are frightened. I wish I hadn't wasted so much gunpowder on trying to get in before the report kicked the price. I'm happy that my 21c average will look like a steal in no time at all. There are so many good aspects to RVR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.