OEL 0.00% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

quarterly income poll, page-12

1. 474 Posts.
    Ha Ha Ha - Sirs you crack me up. What a light weight poll. OEL is in deep trouble if Billiton don't farm in to SC55 - their growth strategy is shot.

Why don't you and all the other holders on here do OEL management a favour and advise them what you'd like them to do with the cash - fritter it away on unconsolidated international expansion (Kenya/Burundi - lol...LOL) or drill Hawkeye, a game changing drill ready prospect in the next 12 months?

Guessing the income level is just a case of current holders putting their head in the sand and not acknowledging how dire things will be if Duhat fails (as expected for such a wildcat well) and Billiton don't farm in. OEL will be cash value only ~4c imo under such a scenario, possibly less as management spend up again on international endeavours. And all you are interested in is guessing income level? What a joke.

I suspect I now know why Mr Moore is leaving. He did a lot of good work focussing on the Pines. It sounds like the Board are more intent on their globe trotting antics once again. Not good for shareholders imo. Looks like they will have to get the old globe trotting logo back out lol.

I will be surprised if Mr Moore is the only executive to leave this year.

OK?

OK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $953 76.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3690827 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12617789 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.