BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

You’re correct to say we must own our own investments. The rest…...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    You’re correct to say we must own our own investments. The rest… don’t know about that.
    I agree, these technologies take time. I’m not expecting revenue anytime soon. But don’t come to an investor podcast Q &A with information that says not much. I don’t believe he’s being disingenuous but apart from a positive spin he’s not saying much at all.

If a CEO is able to say we ‘won’ a contract but the company couldn’t proceed, than Sean should (in general terms, not to impact on NDAs) say if other company’s have signed contracts. But he’s unable/unwilling to and that makes investors question.
    And so we should. I’d like to think we are intelligent people that care about our money. We should alway be questioning, both positive and negative sentiment sides of the story.
    I’ll say it again, I’m a long-term holder, and plan to be. I understand that revenue will not come for a very long time, however, what I’d like to know, is given that the technology has been out there for sometime now, is whether our IP is being successful in the industry or not. All Sean has to say is x contracts have been signed. No names, no revenue times frames, and if he cannot, than that speaks a thousand words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.