BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Quarterly Investor Podcast Q1 2023, page-99

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Whow I just got cancelled by being positive!
    I see the day traders/shorters are out trashing this stock again.
    But Akida is here to stay...all I need to know is that the AI revolution has began, and Brainchip's Akida is the front runner in the era of true neuromorphic cloudless digital AI and deeply engaged in key players in future AI products eg, Edge Impulse (watch Edge ML series today), ARM (watch ARM's webinar in May), Renesas, Megachips, Prophesee, SiFive, Intel etc...
    Getting an AI product into the market is a long process...much longer than non-AI product because of safety/ethics/liability/security issues...so it has to go through all the rigors of testing and verifying these products. Take for instance EV's...a lot of car companies incl. Mercedes still has not released a pure EV...why?...the higher level the technology the longer it takes for testing and verification of numerous issues...so pure cloudless AI is the highest level in the foreseeable future...companies adopting Akida has to get it right because they will be the first in this new era and if you get it right the first time then you can guarantee future mega success...all about being the first and being the best!
    I think Sean sounds very positive but "tired" and "stressed" because the corporate world can be unforgiving and he knows Akida is just waiting for the world to catch up and for money to start flooding into AI product development, hence it's keynote talk in the coming Edge ML series:
    “Edge AI: Ready When You Are!” — BrainChip keynote (30 min)AI promises to provide new capabilities, efficiencies, and economic growth, all with the potential for improving the human condition. There are numerous challenges to delivering on this, in particular the need for performant, secure edge AI. We'll describe the readiness of the industry to deliver edge AI, and the path to the imminent transition."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5226/5226644-843ca23a7eb6d6365d184fc88fba519f.jpg

Akida will one day be synonymous with cloudless AI wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.