QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Pheonix1,I ve been reading this forum for a long time, and i...

1. 500 Posts.
    Pheonix1,

I ve been reading this forum for a long time, and i thank you and others (especially Leory & David) who communicate with the management team on behalf of us and keep us updated. I understand how depressing it is to support a company and wait for five years without being rewarded!

You said: "Yes HR was/is partly to blame,no doubts"

I noticed that many discussants (including you) have been criticizing HR for his lack of communication and his poor PR skills. However, i cant help but remember the case of CDU last August when they released the JORC. At that time, the share price has collapsed, and everyone was criticizing WM for over promising and for setting the market for very high expectations (the exact opposite of what i am seeing here on this forum lol)

What i am trying to say is, whenever the share holders aint happy with the share price, they will vent their anger by blaming the management team. Personally, whenever i get it wrong i only blame myself!

"By the way if you still hold in five years and it's still 10c,i would like to hear your thoughts.HR has changed his thinking and that's due in no small part to the long suffering share holder input. "

I would never hold a share for five years, simply because i trade with a PLAN. Usually my plan includes the target price, an exit, and a certain TIME FRAME.

I am not quite sure what kind of change you are talking about but i hope it will benefit us as share holders.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.