QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

"orchid, if its not one of the 'managing' directors...

1. 500 Posts.
    "orchid, if its not one of the 'managing' directors responsibilities then whose is it?"

The managing directors responsiblity is to run the company, not to control the share price!!!

Once again, let us have a look at CDU. As you know, WM was in HK and he brought a new corner stone investor, and the last few announcements were all positive. However, the SP has been in a free fall since then!!! What i am trying to say is that share prices move up and down for numerous reasons, most of them are irrational.

"Am confused, so its the markets fault that QMN has not followed the ASX of late or the price of copper over the last 12 months?? "

IMO, the share market is somehow similar to evolution lol, it does not occur at the same rate for all species if you understand what i mean.

The market is always right hence i would never fight the market. So when you buy a share and the price goes down, it will be YOUR fault or let us say YOUR bad luck.

Finally, while i am against rationalzing the market actions, i have my own personal (subjective) explanation of why QMN share price is not moving much. IMO this is due to the share registry which is dominated by powerless retail invesotrs and long termers. All we need is one insto who would buy few million shares and lift the share price above 12c, this would stimulate herd instinct and the sheeps (day traders and punters) would follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.