QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

From my own observations, the share price has been falling on a...

1. 500 Posts.
    From my own observations, the share price has been falling on a very low volume (less than a million shares usually) and going up on a relatively higher volumes (around 2m shares in average).

This has been happening over the last two months and it can imply accumulation especially that retail investors are getting increasingly nervous and impatient. You might have noticed that many discussants on this forum decided to sell their holdings during the last few weeks, some of them have been holding for a long time!! And this is what price manipulation is all about, its a psychological war lol and its a part of the game whether we like it or not.

As a new holder, i have the advantage of seeing things in a more neutral (less negative) way than those who have been holding and waiting for long time.

There is a lot of pressure on QMC management to act swiftly in relation to JV. They are running out of cash and they are driven by self interest (the options and the share they hold)to deliver and reach an agreement so i am sure that they are working hard on it. Hence i respectfully disagree with those who have been blaming HR and the management team for the current share price (we always need a scapegoat), Its not HR who decides the share price but the market, and share markets are irrational so trying to rationalize the market actions and providing reasons why the share price is going up or down is a waste of time imo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.