NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

quarterly is out!!, page-142

1. tui
    6,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Goldonmyhands,
    37 Degrees is the rating on the American Petroleum Institute ( API ). The higher the number the more the value. Crudes with a value of over about 40 degrees can actually command a premium to the Nymex index. 37 Degrees is about standard. A good number.

I don't like wax in a crude as it devalues it. The pour point at approx 50 degress centigrade is high but rest assured that whilst waxy, it will command close to Nymex prices.

I just emailed Peter and congratulated him on the best Quarterly ever. From such fledglings great companies grow.

I have known Peter Munachen for quite a while now and couldn't have met a more honest bloke. If he says
    1.These are truly exceptional results
    2.The highlight was the High Cliff Sandstone......
    3. Arrowsmith #2 was a proof of concept well and has performed way beyond our expectations, especially being capped off with oil from the Kockatea.
    4. Norwest has an expectation for potential multy TCF's of gas,

Then you had better believe it.

I am not privy to any information but I am really excited about the High Cliff Sandstones ( and you can tell from the Quarterly that this is now staring to gain momentum )and if this Kockatea oil is from the 10 metre sandstones then I can only dream of lilo land.

Let it be.
    Good luck longs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.