NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Andy - I wish I could give you an answer there - but I'm not a...

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Andy - I wish I could give you an answer there - but I'm not a Geotech and I'm not in oil professionally.

But considering the price of oil per barrel is $80USD - I'm guessing the waxy oil would require additional refining - so lets be conservative and say $40 - so at 25 a day, we're not making much - maybe enough to keep the lads on site happy with a few slabs of Coldies - 25 X 40 = $1000/day.

To be honest the oil actually concerns me as a liability rather than a blessing - I'm sure we're going to have a more difficult gas extraction if we have to filter out oil also.

I know it sounds odd that somebody would see finding oil as a negative - but when we're after gas - it can be problematic.

What I do like with the oil is that to me it indicates that the gas resource is there.

I'm just going to say "No Comment" now when anybody states how great the management team is - it just doesn't do anybody any good - it raises my blood pressure and p!sses me off and it also doesn't change some posters perception who consistently wear rose coloured glasses - so from now on - it's no comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.