LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

quarterly is out, page-87

1. 1,633 Posts.
    Janimot - this is just a guess but I assume that you are correct an that is not the actual amount of RE carbonate by weight delivered because they are using the REO equivalent benchmark instead for some reason. Then there is the amount delivered of the more expensive REs for evaluation somewhere between the difference of produced (144tons) and sold (117tons) or 27tons and zero tons depending on the wastage in the overall process?

They must have their reasons(I hope they don't prejudice me and my interests in the process), but this report seems to be very unenlightening to me aside from the fact that we are producing REs and there are some issues with the plant that have been addressed. Unfortunately they put more of the usual basket price and possible future demand Xtall ball gazing speculation on the end, instead of what they are actually going to sell or have contracts to sell at (X) price.

As a tool for monitoring the success or failure of their business plan and snapshot financial report this QR sucks due to its deliberate vagueness IMO.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.