FAR 3.92% 49.0¢ far limited

Quarterly is out, page-62

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    G'day OOO. Not sure about you interpreting my last post as a "populist view" as it was my view and I don't think I ever been guilty of holding back on an opinion. I've respected the need for silence on this PE issue outlined by the company but after many months of the same rhetoric, in lieu of COP/WPL wanting to close out the deal, I would like our management to stop the vagueness and better inform it's share holders.

Comments like " FAR continues to reserve its rights" tells me nothing and my point is unless they have had advance discussions with the Senegal Government IMO does not portray FAR as a strong alternative and if it goes to Arbitration then the Court Members may see it the same way. Rephrase the comment to "FAR's legal advice is that we have the right to PE and the companies intention is to PE the COP/WPL deal. Failing recognition for PE rights FAR are prepared to go to ICA" or something to that effects would have shown confidence. In my opinion the announcement is weakly worded and like or dislike PC's announcement he was strongly articulating his position. I like all other FAR holders hope he was out spoken and wrong but he did instill confidence foe WPL shareholders.

As for "FAR will update the market of any material developments." well that's all OK if your sitting back on a shareholder paid salary, but for nervous holders who have relented to the shorts strategy and sold over the last few weeks, well there position is very material.

"FAR is not aware that the Government has advised COP of its approval of the transaction" How mushy is that. All the money we pay our team who have a great relationship with the Senegal Government and they can't get a simple, yes we have approved it or no we have not approved it. This comment speaks for itself and should be clarified quickly. I'm surprised the ASX has not looked at it.

No disrespect OOO but when I posted the post you are referring to I expected it to be shot down in flames. There is a lot of love for CN on HC. From the outset I have posted my support for a full PE for FAR if they can pull it off, I'm still pleased they are fighting for it, but lack of info is wearing thin. I may be wrong but I don't think you were around through the Shell Debarcle and Kora. During those two events the "cone of silence" was fully lowered with not great outcomes. This time around I would have liked a little more transparency. Maybe I'm getting a little long in the tooth and lost some of that blind faith in management.

I am still extremely confident in the Senegal Blocks as I was back in the Hunt Oil days and continue to hold. If the SP continues down I'll look at buying some more and take advantage of the opportunity the shorters are providing.

I do like the management team FAR have put together but they still should be accountable to shareholders.

Anyway I think we are on the same side and always enjoy your posts with great input, enthusiasm and humour.

Think I'll go now and watch Grumpier Old Men.

All the best

Plugged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.0¢ $210.8K 423.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81996 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 39845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.